Manages the member services function including supervision of the member service staff. Will do all scheduling for the front desk staff and assist the General Manager in training new associates. Also assist the General Manager with marketing and sales efforts. Member service coordinator is responsible for the sales organization of the sales office and all files. Generate membership reports and organize special events. Responsibilities include assisting with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; input on performance appraisals; addressing complaints, Data entry and resolving problems. Member Service Coordinator will also assist the General Manager with other duties as assigned. Follows the CHRISTUS Health Guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information.
Action Oriented -- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Collaborates -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Goals -- Completes quarterly goals
Delivering the Mission -- Performs duties as defined in this job description and demonstrates mastery of role
1. Provide membership tours and communicate information about the facility and services
2. Make phone calls to prospective, current and cancelled members
3. Develop and implement the marketing plan.
4. Manage the Member Service Associates to reach sales quotas, adhere to membership policies and perform retention activities.
5. Manage the development and implementation of the retention plan
6. Organize special events
7. Assist with Service Desk duties
8. Coordinate all marketing and sales efforts
9. Develop the Member Services budget including membership and departmental goals
* Three years of customer service management experience. Experience with computer software including word processing and spreadsheets.
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.